When pests infest the home, it becomes a headache to remove them. Their infestation can cause lots of destruction to your property and also can leave you with major health problems. That’s the reason removing them is very important. Here, in this article, we are going to discuss 5 chemical remedies for pest control at home. And, we can assure you that using these chemical remedies for pest control. They will definitely help you to remove them from your home.
- Coffee grounds: The first we have on the list of chemical remedies for pest control is coffee grounds. You might be thinking that how can the coffee beans help you to remove pests? Well, coffee beans are not only useful to make a cup of coffee. But also can help you to prevent pest infestation in your home. All you have to do is to sprinkle coffee grounds in the outdoor area of your home where you notice that pests are coming inside your home. Pests just cannot tolerate the smell of coffee grounds.
- Banana: If pests are taking over your yard or garden then, a simple chemical remedy for pest control is to place banana peel underground of your plant’s root. Doing this method will not only keep pests away from your home but also provide some additional nutrients to the soil and your plants remain healthier.
- Apple cider vinegar: You might have noticed the invasion of flies in your kitchen and they must be attacking your food. For preventing them you need a small bowl, just pour some apple cider vinegar. After that, cover it with plastic and then, make some holes in it. The flies attract a lot by the smell of vinegar, they will come getting attracted to the bowl, and then they will get trapped.
- Cornmeal: Ants are very common to be found on a property. The best chemical remedy for pest control to remove ants from the home is using cornmeal. All you have to do is to place some cornmeal wherever you notice the infestation of ants. They generally love to eat cornmeal but unfortunately, they can’t digest it and after a few days, they die. So, it is the best organic pest control method which is nontoxic.
- White vinegar: Ants leave a mark and by following which other ants find them or get their way to food. For removing the mark or trail, you can use a white vinegar solution. Mixing one-fourth cup of vinegar with two cups of water will be enough and on top of that, you can also mix some drops of peppermint which will make it more effective.
So, these are the 5 chemical remedies for pest control. By following them you will be able to keep pests far away from your home and can save your property from being damaged. If you notice that the infestation is bigger, then, you should immediately call professional pest control for pest removal.